Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm smart :P

Heyy everyone,
I'm doing awesome right now, I had my first quiz last week and got an 88 on it. Then I had my first test today and got a 90. I'm so relieved. I stayed up all night last night helping my friend type up all my notes on my laptop because someone jacked his notebook so we were writing everything up for him the last two days so he is able to study. Then, we decided just to stay up the rest of the night to study together and we both did really well. This is A LOT easier then I thought it would be. I know once I start my actual schools for my job that it'll be harder but still this is super easy :). Don't worry I'm not going to slack off just because I did well on this two examinations.
I'm going to be talking to the Career Counselor and talk to them about different ways to get into CTT (Cryptology Technician), NCIS, and Navy Special Tactical Swat team. I was interested in CTT because they are stationed everywhere, on an Airplane, in a Sub, on a Destroyer, aircraft carrier. They can be put anywhere. And the two others I just would love to do something like that. Also, I found out that they do have a Soccer team and you play a couple long tournaments, but I won't worry about that until I'm out in the fleet since I wouldn't be able to go anywhere due to still being in school. I also might check out their volleyball team as well.
I was talking to my friend Edwards from boot camp today and he's just got his orders, and he's being stationed at Bangor, Washington. Which is one of the two bases that I could be stationed at, it's that one or King's bay, Georgia. I was thinking of being stationed at Bangor already because their base is much better, and there's not as much to do around king's bay. I'm pretty excited.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment