Monday, June 1, 2009

It's been awhile

Hey everyonee,

It's been awhile since I last updated this, I've been really busy with school stuff during the weekdays, then going home on the weekends. Had a crazyyyy memorial day weekend. Still recovering from it. Well the school that i'm in now called BMS (Basic mechanical Skills) is super easy, it's only about 3 weeks long. Then I got to ATT, which i forget what it stands for.
Right now I'm in my room doing nothing because I went to medical today and I'm SIQ (Sick In Quarters) because I have a virul infection in my sinuses. Major sinus headaches and coughing up a lung. But now i have drugs and I get to sleep allll day :). So it's all good.
I just bought Tony's old car, which was a great deal, real helpful around base, saves a lot of money since taxi's to go anywhere here is wayyy expensive. Other then that nothing is really new, same stuff, different day. I'm gonna go back to sleep, I'll update in more detail some other time.

love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment