Friday, July 10, 2009

Headinnn to Georgia.

Hey everyonee,

I just finished my last school which was Apprentice Technical Training. It was all on the computer, self-paced, dealing with circuit boards and DC and AC circuits. I'm working on checking out of the base here in Conneticut and waiting for my orders which should be here in a couple days so I can finally head down to King's Bay Georgia for my last and final school. I'm officially rated as a Missile Technician :). So i'm not a complete newbie anymore lol.

I'm very excited for everything, a bunch of people that I know from this school who have the same job as me are coming down with me. We are on hold until the end of october early november because apparently there aren't enough instructors. So, we have to just sit around monday thru friday cleaning every once in awhile, doing absolutely nothing. Then we get the weekends off so bunch of us are going to go camping, try to rent a little motor boat to go fishing, go visit Savannah and Jacksonville. It's going to be a lot of fun, it's a little vacation before we start are next school which is very strict compared to up here. Which is obvious since now I'll be learning about nuclear warheads and missiles, can't have any stupid people doing this job haha.

Well, if anyone reads this email me at jeffrey.adiletta@yahoo.com to let me know what's new with you. Haven't heard from anyone in a longggg time. Can't wait to see all of you at Dan and Laura's wedding in september :).

No comments:

Post a Comment