Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally classed up.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated in a month, i've been busy, and I guess since I never get ANY response or updates from anyone else I don't really pay attention to it. But last week before Dan's wedding I finally classed up. I'll be in school for about 6 months, so I'll graduate sometime around march. It's pretty cool, taking a lotttt of notes, learning a lot of cool things. Next week we are starting to do labs, so that should be exciting. My class is pretty crazy, we have this one kid who complains sooo much that pretty much the whole class, even the instructor picks on him and drive him crazy, had a couple problems already, but nothing that's not a very big deal at all. It's really funny though.

The last 4 softball games have been canceled because of the constant rain, and the water just sits on the in-field covering it.. Whoever made those fields did a horrible job to drain the rain, I really want to play and see how the team plays against teams that aren'ts extremely good. We've only played two games, and both games we've played two of the best teams in our league.

I'm happy, I just changed my internet from stupid DSL sprint, to high-speed comcast. Plus I got the local 17 channels to be able to get a cheaper rate on my internet, but my box picks up about 60 channels because of all the different rooms around me that have it, and because it's picking it up from the satelite. The technician that was out here had a kick out of that :).

The wedding this past weekend was pretty ummm eventful/interesting haha. And for those people that were there know why I'm saying that.. Other then that, it was great seeing everyone, I had a great time, it was awesome seeing everyone, especially since I'm not sure when i'll be able to see many of you again while i'm down here, so I loved it.

Well, I'll talk to you guys later. love youu

No comments:

Post a Comment